Sunday, August 22, 2010

I am 25 and am HAPPY!

I have seen people freaking out about turning 25. For me, it is bloody fantastic!


AS I cross this milestone, I would like to join my hands and bow down to the ALMIGHTY and thank him for this amazing life he gave me. He has blessed me, in every way possible and I couldn’t be happier! He gave me parents who are the world’s best parents one could ask for! I can’t thank God enough for the gift called ‘Family’ he blessed me with.


As of today, I feel happy with the person I have grown up to become!


The best part: NO REGRETS! Life has been a superb roller coaster ride and today I am in love with every bit of it. I have got a lot of amazing people around me I call friends. They have made life absolutely beautiful. Words will never suffice, I just love them.


I also had a lot of jerks who came along. But then, they were fun too. Who doesn’t like to say “f*ck off” to someone’s face and mean it?? I got a chance to kick them out and that was a pleasure in itself.


Also, life gave me a chance to live and experience ‘love’ and mean everything to someone. It’s precious. I know it and I value it a lot!


Looking back at past 5 years of my life, the things which I did RIGHT were to make choices. I chose my current career for myself, against my family’s wishes. Today, they are proud of me for where I stand and I am in a profession I love. I chose a person for myself perhaps against everyone’s wishes. Today, I am proud and confident about my choice and I know that a man for me better than him DOESN’T exist!


I might sound getting too overwhelmed, but I know I am one of the most privileged ones when it comes to the kind of life I am living. This is something I can’t take for granted. I dare not say that “I” achieved everything for myself. I guess lady luck did support me at numerous instances. A lot of blessings and lot of love has made me become what I am today!


My 25th Birthday was a day of celebrations and a lot of happy moments, a day truly symbolizing the spirit of my life! All in all, for me this day was truly a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Cheers to life!

2 comments:

Chandani Dave said...

Damn Mowtie! M really really proud of u :) And enjoied living your life with you...trust me...every bit of it! N M always wid u :) Love you a lot! Muah :)

Unknown said...

Super like...