Thursday, November 15, 2007

Do the right things or do things right??

Well well, it's been a question that has been pondered over again and again, by all of us..and all of us, the so called upcoming managers..should be able to relate to the irony this question poses!!

So..whats your stand...will you do the right things or will you do things in a right way??

What if i decide to do the right thing..someone tell me please..what is right here..and whatever i do ..is it supposed to be right in my perspective or that of this world's??? 'Coz it's very much possible that what i find absolutely right today doesn't fit into the parameters set by people around me..so what's the option i m left out with???

Yeah, doing the things right..which effectively means that whatever endeavor i land myself in..i must be devoted towards it..but again,,if that task is not in lieu with what my mind agrees with, how do i sustain through it with complete dedication??

I have always found myself in these situations of internal conflicts..because i am a free soul and perhaps not used to blindly comply with whatever has been told to me..Myself, being a person of a supremely emotional bent of mind have always followed the path of my own heart!!

Nonetheless, my mind is very much in place and it plays a vital role in my life, but is confined only till i make decisions for the sake of others. When i am there with people, i am indeed controlled by the conscious mind, however, when it comes to me and myself and my life, i love to give into my heart..

I have no idea, whether this is my weakness or strength, but i can proudly claim that this very nature of mine has shown me the best of moments in my life..which i would have been deprived of ,for sure, had it been the other way round.

But then, i know it's not as easy a task, to go against the convention. And that's mainly because you are not the sole in charge of your life. You have your family members, your people, whom you are accountable to, at the end!! And yes, all selfishness kept aside, they are worth every sacrifice, no wonder how much it hurts you!!

Well, i know i have to continue doing the things right..things which i have been told to do..by my family, by my society et al. However ,I hate the idea of losing my own identity just for the sake of others, and yes i will always nurture that little rebel within me..Though i know i can always stop her from raising her voice, she will be there to be seen, one fine day!!!...Well. not necessarily, but just in case.......

Signing off rite now...till i am struck with another sense of self identity..at 5:15 in the morning amidst my end sem papers!!

Ciao!!






1 comment:

SAMEER said...

its a gr8 work....
almost u peened down my feelings....its really awesome....
keep it up suruchi...