Saturday, August 28, 2010

Because 'Life' is like that!!

One of my friends wrote a nice piece on his views about how people try and personify life. I liked what he wrote. Not only it's a nicely written piece, but also it's true. We all personify life. "Life is good". "Life is bad". "Life is being nice" and "Life is being really mean". 

I do it too! And now that I am trying to contemplate what I really feel about it... I think, I personify life because I always feel it's my constant and at times the only companion. I have my debates, arguments, allegations and thanks giving moments with it. Yes, whenever I am alone, contemplating things and introspecting, I feel I am into a conversation with 'life'. 

I visualize this entity  to be constantly watching all my moves and ready to scold me the moment I goof up. I feel being put to tests by it all the time. I always feel it gives me signals when something is going wrong. The same entity also peps me up when something is going right. When I fail, I talk to it and tell it how I will show it the next time when I do it right! When I succeed, I just talk to it and say, well..."You ought to appreciate me...I was good!" 

Well, all in all, I feel I am a much smaller person in front of this being called 'Life'. No matter how much I try, I can't beat it. But it's a friendly comrade of mine. Though a very blunt and strict friend. I try and take its criticism positively and its gifts gratefully. I have always been in awe of 'Life'. I have never won over it. I am still trying...though I know I might never succeed because DAMN that thing is always ahead of me and always always right! 

3 comments:

vivek said...

nice...

The Enchantress said...

really nice !!

Suruchi Sharma said...

Thanks a lot Vivek and Nikita!! :) Really appreciate your feedback!