Monday, November 12, 2007

The silent me..


It's been long that i have spoken, spoken to anyone around me.
Saw them all going against me, somehow i just let it be!!


I kept quiet when they stopped me going my way.
I silently let them betray me and walk away.

I silently see them finding faults with me, expecting me to change for everyone's sake,
I keep silent when they scornfully despise, every strong decision i take!!

Yes, i do get hurt as they all do, why do they think i m strong??!!
I do feel the need to be loved and cared for, for which we all long!

Who says i have a heart of gold, mind you, i want to be selfish too!!
I want to live my life, to the fullest, like we all do.!!

.... I know i don't need to speak as i wont be understood by them,
they wont ever get to see the real me, and things will always stay the same.

I have happily confined myself within, being always someone else with others..
I have compromised with the times, while the person in me strives and suffers!!!


1 comment:

SAMEER said...

u hav done a gr8 work....pls continue it 4 ur frenz n all those who love poems.....